Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Already?

Ok, someone please tell me where January went!!! Is it just me or do you all feel like the older we get the faster the days go by???
Well, I have been keeping pretty busy in my craft room and I am so excited to be crafting again after what seem like a long dry spell. I guess CHA was just what I needed to get my creative mind flowing again. I was a tad bit overwhelmed to begin with, but once Barrie and I got our rythem going we did pretty good at staying focused, not buying everything that came down the pike..we wanted to though, and we got some pretty great things. I just can not wait for things to start arriving so that I can jump in with both feet and get some kits and projects done for the store!
I was amazed at the number of people at the show, and how many people I ran into that I knew. It really is a small small world.
We are delighted to have our Daughter-In-Law home from Japan for a bit, and she and our Granddaughter and getting to spend some wonderful time together and with us. It will be sad to see her go back for us, but I know that Josh is loving having her there with him, They just moved into their new home the day before she came back here, so she is anxious to go and get her new home put together, and of coure, since they are expecting their first child, they are anxious to get a nursery in the works. They have until late September, but I am sure that it will all be ready to go by June !
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of a mini book I created using the Sizzix Scoreboard XL Die, Notebook Pocket. I had a blast with this, and can't wait to go and play with the other two dies I just got from Barrie, and of course these are for sale in the store too

No comments:

Post a Comment