Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Digital Stamping

I have yet to try out the digital stamping, so when copic buzz had a challenge today using this digital download (girl) I decided to give it a try. I must say it turned out pretty cute and I like the fact that you can resize the image to fit what ever project you are working on. I cut the lables out using my Silhouette, added a few Martha Stewart Snowflake punches, brads, and even ventured into embossing the design on the tags. I used my new copic markers to color in the Digital design. The girl is popped up, although you really can't see it in the picture but it added dimension to the card.
I think this could be another danger in my scrappin and stampin habbit.


Anyway, I am getting very excited to be going to CHA in California, and getting to spend time with Barrie, and to see all the new products that are being released. I am leaving my credit card at home and taking a notebook to make a wish list on and then thinking about what I really want. We are adding A Blog to Scrapadabadoo, as well as gearing up to do videos with projects and techniques so when I get back I am sure I will be jazzed up, and ready to do some creating. I hope you will visit us at
http://www.scrapadabadoo.blogspot.com/ , join in the fun, and enjoy our progress.
I will have tons of pictures of new things to post when I return on the 28th so be sure to check back and to see what will be hitting the crafting world soon.
Toodles, and think spring !!

No comments:

Post a Comment