Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day Off


Oh My.. We are 7 days into the new year and I am just now getting a day to do whatever I want. I peeked out into my craft room and yep it's still there, just waiting for me to come in, sit down and do something creative ( I do need to do a bit of cleanning out there first). I have gotten some great new Sizzix dies from Barrie, and I did use a couple of them to do a sample for the store .

These are really fun to work with and are even great to add to a scrapbook for journing spots. I am working on a 6x6 baby book and this will be fun to add to one of those pages.
I have also had a couple of minutes to play with my Silhouette and these cute little purses are so much fun. I will be cutting them out and selling them in our store at scrapadabadoo.com. I think I am going to do some pattern ones and some plain cs ones. There are a couple more purse cuts that I am also going to do..maybe even today!

I am also getting excited as Barrie is taking me with her to CHA (Craft & Hobbie Show) In California. I will leave on the 24th (very early) and return on the 28th (very late) I went a few years back when I had the store and it's so much fun. We will do some shopping for the store, and I am looking forward to doing some of the Make and Takes....I think this is just what I need to get me jazzed up again and moving.
Anyway, off to do some crafting.. I hope you have had a great start to your new year, and that you have been blessed in ways you never knew were possible. Don't forget to take time to tell those you love how much they mean to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment