Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years

I want to wish you all a very happy New Year. I pray that 2010 is a year that is filled with blessings, good health, happy memories, special times, and above all, mass creativity.
As I look back on the past year, I am filled with mixed emotions as to how the year went. Some great things happened, some bad things happened. There were  hard times, better times, heart ache, and healing. There were good memories,bad memories, happiness and sadness. I guess that is called life and is the way things go. I do feel blessed as we are heathy, happy, employed, loved and still waking up and putting both feet on the floor and facing each new day with whatever adventures it has to offer.
I have no resolutions to make, and never do because I know that I will make a good resolve for about 2 days and then it's to heck with that. I use to say I was going to loose weight, eat better, save more money, ect.... and then what I would end up doing is to gain weight, have more junk food days, spend like I was rich, and of course that does nothing but send one into a tail spin and wonder what the heck happend. So I start the new year with just the hope that this year will be better than the last, and that I will end the year knowing that in some small way, I may have mad a difference, and that I was the best person I could have been.
So with that I once again wish you a Happy New Year, May all your dreams become reality, and may you live each day with happiness in your heart, and a smile on your face! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment