Sunday, November 15, 2009

Salmon Ball Recipe

Well here it is Sunday Evening and I am just now getting around to post the Salmon Dip recipe. I went to look for it, and noticed the cabinet that I keep my recipes in was a bit messy so I cleaned it out, which led me to the next cabinet,and then the others, and of course you can't do the cabinets without doing the drawers, and of course there were things in those that needed to be put away in the other rooms, and those were a mess, and then you vaccume, and of course notice the floors are in need of a scrubbing, and by the time you finally get your Salmon Dip recipe off the counter where you set it to post, your house is clean, your back is aching, and you just don't feel like typing !! So here it is, and I hope you enjoy

Salmon Dip
2 cups salmon-drained and flaked
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp grated onion
1 tsp horseradish
1 tsp worcestersire sauce
1 Tbsp liquid smoke
Mix until smooth. Serve with your choice of cracker
To make this into Salmon Balls (yields 2 balls)
Split dip into two parts, roll into ball shape and then roll into chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans
Place on plate and chill until firm. Serve with Crackers

Well there you have it.... What is your recipe to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment