The last challenge was quite different and I was not sure at all about it, but I managed to try it out. The challenge was to decorate and envelope and the one requirement was to use a flower created by using a paper towel. I sprayed the papertowel with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist and then let it dry. Then I attempted to use a punch to create the flower and a papertowel and a punch do not get along. So I though maybe If I placed the papertowel onto a piece of cardstock prior to punching just maybe ......It worked!!!
Once I got the layers punched that I wanted to use, I used a brad to keep them together and then snipped all around the flower to give it that ruffled look. So anyway, this is the way it turned out, and I am glad I decided to do this challenge as it helped me to think outside of the box once again, and I love the way the flower turned out. I may have to use this on some of my other projects.. I hope you all have a great day, and try to see things outside of their normal useage and see them for what they could possibly become with a tad bit of creativity!!!