Thursday, October 15, 2009

Working On Page Layouts

I have started working on double page layout kits for our web store and I forgot how much I loved doing this when I had the store. I have a few ideas as to the content of the pages I would like to make and the first one is called I Love this face. I know how many random pictures I have of my kids when they were little and they don't all fit into a theme or a full page but put them all together in this kind of layout and they simply work. I was going to go with the title of The Many Faces Of...but that has been used so many times so I did something a tad bit different. I would love input as to what other kind of layouts would be helpful when your scrapping so let me know if you have any ideas. The page kits will soon be available at www.scrapadabadoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment