Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shooting Star

You did a great job on the challenge this week! We have selected your layout as our feature "Shooting Star", and it will be featured in our gallery and in our newsletter! Thanks so much for playing along, and congratulations!

This is an email that I received today from Susan at Papercraft Planet. The layout she is talking about is the Mariko One that you can find right her on the blog. I must say I am totaly excited and thrilled. I will of course be doing a few more challenges and getting back into the swing of things. If you haven't visited Papercraft Planet, please do, its a wonderful place for inspriration, ideas and techniques. I love some of the groups and the things that some of these crafters can do is amazing!! I can see that card making is huge, and you tend to see more of that than the actual scrapbooks, but they are much easier to make......I hope you all have a great day, and that you challenge yourself in some little way today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment