Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Scrappy Sunday Challenge



I have joined this wonderful site called Papercraft Planet, and one of the groups I have joined is called Scrappy Sunday. They Post a new sketch each sunday and you just do a layout following the sketch. This is a huge challenge for me to do as I am not one that can scraplift with ease.. So I played along and this is the result.. The top one is the sketch and the bottom one is my take on it. The pattern paper is from Chatterbox, Cardstock is Bazzil, Edge Punch if from Martha Stewart and the flowers,bird and Alphabet diecuts are all from Quickutz. I think I follows the sketch fairly well, other than the fact that my scrapping area is larger, and the picture is going in the opposite direction. Have you ever followed a sketch? How did you do?
I will of course continue to do these as I love the challenge and it gives me all new ideas and pushes my scrappy brain to think outside of my box. I hope each of you are having a good week, and that you acomplish something that you have been putting off for another day. Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment