Sunday, October 18, 2009

Holiday Ideas


This card was created using the quickutz fall die set.

As The Holidays aproch we start getting excited for all the wonderful events that will put us together with our loved ones. We create cards to send to those who are not near to us, and then we start to create our handmade gifts for Christmas. I have several gifts that I would like to make and this year I am determined that the only gifts that others(besides the hubbie and grandkids of course) will be hand made. I Love doing mini books, recipe boxes, address books (which I do sell in my etsy shop) decorated picture frames and so much more. What are you planning on creating for the holidays? Please feel free to share with us any ideas that you have. We would love to see your stuff!!
I hope you all get the chance to relax today and that your week is filled with love and laugher

No comments:

Post a Comment