Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here Comes The Rain

Well the rain has arrived in Washington and it sounds like it may be here for a little while. I love a nice rainy day where you can get out your scrapbooking supplies and create with out guilt that you should be outside in the yard getting some things done. I do still need to cut back a few plants that are finished up for the year so I hope we do get some dry days back soon.
I have found a wonderful site that I have been getting a ton of inspiration from www.paperplanet.com They have a ton of groups you can join and most everyone there has a blog that you can get ideas from too. I am amazed at the talent that some of these people have and the way they are willing to share their wisdome with others. Check them out and join a group that fits your interest.
Have a great Hump day and remember that the Rain is simply liquid sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment