Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Monday

The week end seem to just fly by, but then when your better half is working 6 days a week and there is only one day off, it does go by pretty fast. I worked on some cards this week end using some of my neglected die cuts, and I really forgot how fun they were to use. The samples are made for items we are selling in our online store and in our ebay store (the links are on my banner) and of course I am using some of the online challenges to find my layouts for them. The card I am posting below is for a challenge on papercraft planet, and I have to say I love that site for inspiration and new ideas. I am also busy working on Page kits that will be for sale in our store. This was always one of my favorite things to do when I had my brick and mortar store, and I am finding that I still like it just as much. I will be keeping the originals for my own pages and getting some of my scrapbooking done along the way... now that's what I call multi tasking.
I hope you all have a good start to your week, and that no matter what the weather is like in your area, that you find a little bit of sunshine to share with others that could use a bright spot in their day.



This is A Quickutz Revolution Flower, and the leaf border is a Martha Stewart punch

No comments:

Post a Comment