Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday For Sure

Gosh where did this week go? I had all these things that I wanted to get done, and hardly anything is scratched off my list. I did want to get the instructions for the Mini File Folders posted, and as you can see that didn't happen. I will work on getting it up before the week-end is over and I hope you will try these as they are easy to make and are a cute gift for a co-worker, parent or just anyone you love. I got a couple of goodie boxes from my friend Barrie at Scrapadabaddo.com and I was so excited with all the things she sent that I think I just had too much fun playing to actually get serious. We are really trying to get going on some page kits, mini album kits and just some fun crafting kits. It's slow going at first but I think once we get all our ducks in a row it will be fabulous!!!
Anyway Fridays are always fun and I hope you find some wonderful fun things to fill your day with. Take some time today to share a smile with someone who may not have one and could use yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment