Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still Working On Posting A Video

I still have yet to figure out how to post a video here but I have not given up trying. I took some time off to create a tri-fold picture frame kind of thing and It is so beautiful. I am going to post it to my itsy site for sale along with the new mini album I just finished. I am also thinking about doing some page kits and card kits for sale and if that would be of interest to anyone please let me know. I would also love to do some consignment scrapbooking but that may have to wait a bit.
I do have to say though, I am looking forward to the days of fall, crockpot dinners, and getting some of my snuggly clothes back out. I love watching Grey's Anatomy, The Practice, Numbers, NCIS, and I can actually work on projects while they are on... Now thats called multi tasking!!!
I hope you are all having a good week and that you find some little or big thing to laugh out loud about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment