Friday, September 25, 2009

Ok so I am computer challenged

I have been sitting here for a while now trying to figure out how to post a video to my blog and still have not figured it out. I guess I need another cup of coffee and to just step away. I have a couple of video how to's that I want to share, and as soon as my brain wakes up I will get them posted. Right now I am working on a Mini Book that is really turning out to be so much fun. I love it when I can make a book and it takes on a life of it's own and it's good when it's done. I just wish I could get them to sell so that I can convience my hubbie (Dan) that this could be profitable for me....He just gives me that UH HU kinda look and smiles... I am sure glad he loves me.
Have a happy Sunny Friday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment