Saturday, September 26, 2009

Discovering New Things

While working on this new mini book, I decided that I would try something that I have seen done but never ventured to try myself. I have been stamping on Acrylic and I love the way it has turned out. The key to it is to use Stazon ink and keep some alcohol (rubbing not rum) handy just in case it smudges and you need to wipe it off. You will be amazed at the way it looks. I also used the ink around the edges of the tag I was making to help it stand out a bit from the project. I did try to use some imbossing powder on one of them, and it looked great until I put the heat gun to it and then it shrunk up like a prune and so... you can not do that LOL. I tend to gravitate to the clear stamps as I like being able to see where I am stamping the image. I do have a ton of wood stamps too and they work just fine, as long as I can keep them straight. There are a ton of stamps to choose from and believe me I choose them ALL
Happy Saturday To Everyone and Start Your Day With A Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment